Kingdom Cases 1847-1893 (Haw. King.)
- Vol. I - 1847-1856 "Law Reports" (Haw.)
Originally published in the Polynesian. See Chronicling America at the Library of Congress.
- Vols. 2-8 1856-1893 Hawaiian Reports (Haw.)
Provisional Government 1893-1894 (Haw. Prov. Gov.) (Jan. 17, 1893-July 3, 1894)
- Vol. 9 Hawaiian Reports (Haw.)
Republic of Hawai'i 1894-1898 (Haw. Rep.) (July 4, 1894-July 6, 1898)
Territory of Hawai'i 1898-1959 (Haw. Terr.) (July 7, 1898-Aug. 20, 1959)
- Vols. 13-19 Hawaiian Reports (Haw.)
- Vols. 20-43 Hawai'i Reports (Haw.)
NOTE: (Vols. 20-27 available at LLMC-Digital)
See also the Federal Reporter and the Federal Supplement because the Territory of Hawai'i was under the jurisdiction of the U.S. federal government until statehood in 1959.
Statehood 1959- (Haw.) or (Haw. Ct. App.) (Aug. 21, 1959- )
- Pacific Reports (use this for Bluebook citations) (P.2d or P.3d)
Begins in Vol. 352 Pacific Reports 2d, page 329
- Vols. 44- Hawai'i Reports (Haw.)